Jane Foster Work from U.K.

Jumat, 03 Agustus 2012 / 06.33 / 0 comment(s)



 

          I received it after visiting a baby of my tutor at school. Then I searched on google 'Jane Foster'. I am confused because there are found in foster Jane Marvel. Haha ..
Then I added the search terms 'Scandinavian Flower'. It is true that out there are the works of Jane Foster from the UK who works at home designing screen prints and making items from vintage fabrics are collected. All his work is amazing! :)
           And there were stamps of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee (77p: The Royal Welsh, 2007. The Queen is Commander-in-Chief of the UK's Armed Forces. She is seen here inspecting the 2nd Battalion Royal Welsh at Tidworth on 1 March 2007) . This is the eighth release of stamps from Royal mail. 

Label: ,


OLD / NEW